Saturday 15 February 2014

Sea Urchin Mermaid Amulet Gone To A Mermaid!

 photo mattandjessblog1_zps15445028.jpg

I had to post about this piece, one of my absolute favourites in the shop, has been sold
Inspired by the textures and form of a Sea Urchin I constructed the radial wire sculpture and fused it to the fine silver sculpted metal base. It is a technique I have pioneered and is unique to me , which makes this piece totally one of a kind. I know this amulet is going to a good home for a very special occasion and I am thrilled about that :) I even made a little certificate card to go with the piece as she  travels across the oceans onto her new Mermaid owner

I hope you love the photos...she will be very missed...

 photo mattandjessblog2_zpsb0022238.jpg


 photo mattandjess2_zpsbb41c709.jpg

Thanks for stopping by




Samantha Braund



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...