Saturday 31 January 2015

Snow and St Valentine

 
We finally got some beautiful snow fall in the UK this week. Where we are it was just enough snow to make everything look pretty, but not enough to cause any real disruption, i.e. the perfect amount lol. The above shot is of the snow covered loveseat in the back garden, with a lovely view of my Art Nouveau style clock in the conservatory (isn't she elegant)
 
The romantic in me has been getting excited for Valentines Day this year... and I noted that I have such a range of colours represented in gemstones in the shop now, that I had to put together some luscious Garnets, Coppers and Carnelian reds as part of a Valentine's promotion. You can find them here . Below are some of the pieces featured...


This Garnet Gemstone Circle Necklace was purchased straight away, I am happy to say (below)...

 
Anyway thanks for stopping by, I hope you follow the link and see the Valentines themed pieces we have in store :)


Thanks for looking ...



Samantha Braund


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...